Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I'm waiting agps

Why am I the only one here?
No guests,no groom. 
I'm waiting
Calmly waiting
For my groom
When he comes. 
If he comes. 
I haven't lost hope
Yet
But I know he'll come. 
Till then,
I'm waiting. 



Well that was my photo shoot. I sorta got creative with tulle and fabric plus some bobby pins and viola instant wedding. I'm gonna post some creative photoshoots because I've Been inspired. My goal is to post almost every day. Also I think what those words were in my photoshoot were a poem. I don't really know. All I can say I can say is I wrote it. I got my second follower. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!










2 comments:

  1. Great Job ! Super creative! If you don't mind , I'd appreciate if f you could stop by my blog. I love that wedding dress ! You did an amazing job on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am nominating you for the World Doll Day tag! The rules are: you have to answer these questions: List three favorite dolls you bought last year. List three dolls currently on your wish list. And I think you have to tag five people. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete