Friday, April 3, 2015

New Girl?!?!

I hesitated at the door. I mean what if they don't like me?
I knocked. 
A girl with dark brown hair answered the door. "Hi,I'm Amber,what's your name?"
"Annalee. I guess I'm your new sister."
"Looks like it."

I followed her into the house. She led me to a door. 
Inside the room,two girls were arguing. 
At the site of me,they turned around. 
"Um,who are you?" Without giving me time to answer she said,"I'm Elaine and that's Saige. 
Amber led me to another room. That's Kit. And the other girls Rebecca. 
It looked like they were filming something. 
We walked down a hallway into a room with a girl doing the others hair. "Ellie's the blond and Emily's the other girl."
Later on everyone was sitting in a circle in front of me. 
"Now do we get to know who she is?"
Amber motioned me. "I'm Annalee and I'm your new sister."
                          :)
Annalee is an old Springfield doll I decided to customize so that I would bond with her. It worked. Here's a photoshoot I took of her. 
Like her?

6 comments:

  1. How much are Springfield dolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're about $20. You can buy them at michaels

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm a Springfield Collection doll, too! My name is Julie and I'm from the 70s! I have a groovy time capsule you can check out! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete